Through your use of Betting.net (the ‘’Website’’), you are hereby agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use (‘’T&Cs’’), which may be updated from time to time. May we remind you that you are completely responsible for complying with any applicable laws, regulations or rules that apply in your region or country. By using this Website, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs and the entire Agreement which govern the use of the Website and the Service.
The Website is owned and operated by Heracles Media Ltd. (C-82444), Burlington Apartments, 7th Floor, Dragunara Street, St. Julians STJ3141, Malta (hereinafter “Betting.net”, “us”, “we” or “our”).
You must be over the age of 18 to legally place any bets and it is your responsibility to ensure that gambling is legal in your jurisdiction and we do not condone illegal or underage gambling. The Website and its content and information is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
- General Terms and Acceptance of Agreement
These T&Cs determine the relationship between Betting.net, as a provider of online services and the user registered with Betting.net (hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your” or the “user”).
If you do not accept and agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement, please do not use the Website or Services. Differing terms and conditions are not accepted. The primary and prevailing language of this Agreement shall be the English language.
We reserve the right to subsequently change these T&Cs or any part of the Agreement from time to time. We may do this for a variety of reasons including to reflect changes in requirements of the law, to implement new features, or effect changes in business practices. The most recent version of this Agreement will available on the Website and you should regularly check for the most recent version as it is that version that applies. We will endeavor to keep any changes to a minimum and shall notify you in the event that any changes take place by sending a notification to your Betting.net account mailbox or email once the new changes come into effect.
We are entitled to terminate the contractual relationship with you without notice by exercising our right of withdrawal. In such event, any personal information held by us shall be deleted immediately.
By using Betting.net you grant us an irrevocable, global, royalty-free and non-exclusive license (including the right to sub-license) to use, copy, alter, publish and share any and all content that you provide on the Website and to allow any third party to do the same.
- Our Services
4.1 What forms part of the “Services”: (collectively, the ‘Services’)
- The Website provides you with content including sports and event articles, sports betting tips and advice and sport opinions;
4.2 What does NOT form part of the Services:
- The Website is not a sports book, bingo, casino, skill game, poker room, financial betting or arcade game operator, or a provider of online sports, bingo, casino, skill game, poker, financial betting or arcade game entertainment or gambling services. We advertise and review Operators and Operator Sites for advertising and informational purposes only but do not accept any wagers or money ourselves.
- The Website does not provide any live streams;
- We do not own the copyright for any feeds and do not link to sites which infringe the copyright of underlying rights holders.
- No Warranty
By using our Website and the Services and the links to Operators, you hereby confirm that you understand that losing your money through such Operator Sites is a real possibility and that we shall not be held liable for any such losses. We have no control whatsoever over Operator Sites and any related resources, and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from Operator Sites. Any losses incurred by you on any of the Operator Sites is not our responsibility or any of our affiliated companies, contractors or suppliers.
You assume all risk in connection with the use of the Website and Service and the acceptance and use of any third party offering.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind as to (a) the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links, content, multimedia or other things available or found on the Website or through use of the Services; (b) the merchantability, fitness for use, title and/or non-infringement of any or all of the Services offered through the Website or by Operators, Operators Sites or other third parties; or (c) computer viruses, bugs, errors or defects in any software or services provided by us, Operators, Operator Sites or by any third parties which cause any damage to any of your device/s or other personal property.
While we shall strive to do our utmost to ensure that all information on the Website or Services is up to date, it is being provided “as is” and without any warranty whatsoever. We urge you to use any information or content found on our Website or Services sensibly and responsibly.
For the avoidance of doubt, any betting tips, advice and Operator or Operator Sites reviews are provided with the best intentions but with no guarantee of profit and no liability of any sort, financial or otherwise, is assumed by us or any connected company or party.
Feel free to contact us if you believe any of the figures on the Website or Services are incorrect and we will double check as quickly as possible.
- Your Obligations
By using any part of the Website or Services, you hereby agree to the following:
That you SHALL NOT:
(1) provide or upload any content or conduct yourself in any manner that (a) is or may be construed as unlawful, threatening, harmful, abusive, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, hateful, obscene, offensive, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, pornographic, (b) is designed to interfere or interrupt the Website or Services, (c) is or may be infected with a computer virus, malware, trojan or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, (d) may give rise to a civil or criminal liability, or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
(2) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your association with any person or entity, forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content or media provided by you;
(3) collect or store any data about other users of the Website or Services;
(4) Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Website or Service or use any part of the Website or Services in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other form of unauthorized advertising, without our prior written consent; and
(5) provide any content that may give rise to civil or criminal liability of directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, advertisers, partners of the Website or its affiliated companies, or that may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law including, but not limited to, laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent or trade secrets.
- Indemnification and Liability
You expressly agree and understand that we shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages which includes, but is not limited to any damages for financial or monetary loss, loss of profits, goodwill, used, data or other intangible loss, resulting from or arising out of (i) the use or inability to use the Website or Services (ii) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into through the Website or Service (iii) any unauthorized access to or alteration of your data (iv) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using the Website or Service or (v) any other matter whatsoever that relates or is linked to the Website or Service.
You hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold Betting.net and its affiliated companies, directors, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability, and/or expense arising out of or relating to:
- Third party claims, actions or allegations of infringement based on information, data or content you submitted in connection with the Website or Service;
- Third party claims, actions or allegations brought against Betting.net arising out of your use of the Website or Service;
- Any fraud, manipulation or other breach of these T&Cs or this Agreement by you.
Without limiting the abovementioned, under no circumstances shall Betting.net or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning or any force majeure event.
- Proprietary Rights
We hereby reserve all of our rights including but not limited to all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and any and all other proprietary rights that belong to Betting.net in relation to the Website or Services. By making the Website and Services available to you we are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights.
You should not use the Website or Services if online gambling is considered illegal in the country wherein you are resident.
- Applicable Law
You hereby agree that these T&Cs and Agreement and any dispute arising out of your use of the Website or Services shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta.
- Gambling Help
We are not here to lecture you but please be informed that gambling may become addictive! Please only bet what you can afford to lose and if you need support, information or advice visit the Gamcare website: http://www.gamcare.org.uk/
- Questions and concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these T&Cs or Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.