Betting.net is committed to respecting and protecting your right to privacy and takes your privacy seriously. We endeavor to keep your information secure. The Website and Services are in conformity with all legal requirements to protect your privacy.
- Whether you are accessing the Website or Services through any type of Device as a guest or registered user;
- To all information collected by the Website or Services;
- To our use of any combined information if we combine information collected through the Website or Service with other information collected from other sources; and
- Information We Collect
By using the Website or Services, you accept that we may collect your information through your use of the Website or Service in the following ways:
- When you register as a new user/member on the Website (this also includes s)
- When you access the Website or Services;
- When you post any comments/upload media to the Website or Services we may retain such information;
- When you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
- If it is passed on to us through any of our affiliates, partners or any other third parties provided your consent has been given;
We may also collect information through cookies or through technologies that track your behavior or positioning which include web beacons, GPS information, log file information, web analytics and other similar technologies:
- Through Cookies: When you use the Website or Service, we may send one or more cookies (a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your Device that uniquely identifies your browser and enhances your navigation through the Website and Service. A cookie does not collect personal information. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed through your web browser’s settings. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can configure your browser’s settings to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, however, some features of the Website or Service may not function properly if these settings are enabled.
- Through Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use the Website or Service, we automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any web page. These logs may include information such as web requests, Internet Protocol address, browser type, Universal Resource Locators, number of clicks, domain names, pages viewed, amongst other types of information.
- Through Web Beacons: Web beacons are used to track your online usage patterns anonymously. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our Services and marketing, and make the Website better for all our users.
- Through GPS information: GPS information is used to track users’ location and is used by us to improve our Services.
We may ask for specific permission/s in order to collect certain information through your Device/s but our Website or Service will always prompt you for permission before accessing or attempting to access such information/functionality first.. By using the Services or Website you are allowing Betting.net to request permission to use/access any of the following Device functions/capabilities in order to gather information, such as camera functionality, microphone functionality, permission to download and store data to a Device, Device state information, Device account information, Device contact lists information, and the ability to open third party applications through the Website or Services. l
- Use of Information
By providing Betting.net with your email address, also through granting such access through a social network, you are consenting to our using of the email address which may be used by us to send you:
- Service or Website related notices;
- Any notices required to be sent by law;
- Notifications of activity;
- Special offers relating to the Website or Service;
- Notifications of changes to the Service or Website;
If you wish to receive such email messages, you may choose to ‘opt out’ by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button located at the bottom of every email that we send. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
Following termination or deactivation of your Betting.net account, we may retain your information and user content for backup, archival, or audit purposes, or to reactivate your account upon your request. Furthermore, we may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information contained in your communications to other users or posted to public areas of the Services or Website after termination or deactivation of your account.
Information we collect from you may be used by us in order to:
- Communicate requested information to you;
- Create future products and/or services;
- Respond to queries, responses or complaints submitted by you;
- Collect statistical, non-personal data about user habits and preferences;
- Analyze how the Service and Website is used;
- To diagnosing technical problems;
- To maintaining security;
- For us to be better able to personalize content.
We may monitor any content you post or upload to the Website or Services and reserve the right to remove any such information or data for any reason we may deem fit, including without limitation if in our sole opinion such information or material violates, or may violate, any applicable law or our T&Cs or Agreement, or to protect or defend our rights or property or those of any third party. We also reserve the right to remove any information upon the request of any third party.
- How We Share Your Information
As our business grows, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings including email and visitor information and might also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution. In any such event, we shall notify of any passing on of your personal information.
Betting.net may disclose information about you to select business partners in order to provide you with advertising and promotional information and opportunities that we think may be of interest to you. We do not give our partners an independent right to share such information.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily provide by posting to the Website or Service becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings. You may change your privacy settings on the Service with the features provided by the Application and/or the social networking site or by sending an email to us. If you remove information that you posted or uploaded to the Website or Service which was publicly viewable, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or if other users have copied or saved such information.
(b) to enforce our T&Cs, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; and
(c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of The Website or Services or our users or others.
In the event that any personal information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will promptly notify those persons whose personal information has been compromised.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
We may share non-personally identifiable information with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain services.
The Website may allow third-party ad servers or ad networks to display advertisements on the Website. We do not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-parties without first acquiring your consent.
Third-party advertisers may however use your non-personally identifiable information gained through your access of the Website and Services in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Please consult the respective privacy policies of such advertisers for more information.
- How can I access and request changes to my personal information?
You have access to your personal information through your settings on your Betting.net account. Here you can request changes to your personal information.
Should you have any questions regarding your personal information do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at [email protected]
We have taken all the required steps to the best of our ability, to ensure that any and all of your personal information we have collected through your use of the Website and Services is secure.
We have done so by limiting the number of individuals or entities who have access to the database servers, as well as having adequate security systems and password protection in place that protect such information from unauthorized access.
Despite this, we do not warrant the security of any information that you transmit to the Website and/or Services and the transmission of any such data is at your own risk.
Once we receive any information from you, we shall make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, this does not serve as any form of guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of the Website’s distributors or partners. We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your Betting.net account. You are therefore responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from the Website and/or Services, at all times.
- Your choice
Betting.net cannot force you to divulge any personal information and should you decline to submit any such personal information on the Website or Service, we may not be able to provide all of the Services to you. You may update or alter your information or email notification preferences at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
You also have the right to request that all personal data acquired by us about you is erased. In such case we shall endeavor our best efforts to erase all such data and notify all third parties who may have been given such data in connection with the Website or Service, however we shall bear no liability for failure to do so completely.
- Protection of Children
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us.
If you are under 18, please do not provide us with any information about yourself including your name, address, telephone number, or email address and do not post or upload such information to the Website or Services.
Any information that we have accidentally collected relating to anyone under the age of 18 shall be deleted immediately. Please contact us at the email address below if you believe that we may have accidentally collected such information.
- Links to third party websites