- Weekly free bets through the Rewards Club
- Lots of promotions for new and existing customers
- Go-to bookmaker for punters
- Top class promos and offers
- Claim your Paddy Power Welcome Offer!
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion.Claim now
Paddy Power Free Bets & Bookmaker Review
Paddy Power is one of the very biggest online bookmakers available at the moment. They are constantly growing as a company and can offer customers a huge range of markets to choose from. Their website is packed with sports and games to select from and has everything you could wish to find online.
Founded in 1988, Paddy Power is an Irish bookmakers based in Dublin, and has a chain of betting shops in the UK and Ireland. In February 2016 it merged with Betfair to form Paddy Power Betfair.
Its website offers customers a comprehensive sportsbook, as well as Online Poker, Online Bingo, Online Casino and Online Games.
Paddy Power came from the merger of 40 betting shops owned by Stewart Kenny, David Power and John Corcoran, with the Power name chosen as being the strongest for the new venture’s branding, and the green colouring of the shops picked to reflect the company’s Irish background.
Paddy Power Pros & Cons
- Money Back Special promotion gives your bets some added security
- VIPP Loyalty club offer to reward your repeat business
- Lots of in-house promotions for existing customers
- Acca Insurance offer
- Cash out facility
- Value for money welcome bonus
- Wide array of multiple bet types
- Customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Live Casino
- Free bets for first goalscorer in the Hotshot Jackpot
- Website can take a while to load on slower devices
- Odds could be better
- Large advertising banners
- Mobile app can crash on occasion
Reasons to Join Paddy Power
- Wide range of markets to choose from across the Sportsbook, Live Casino and Virtual Sports
- Good In-Play markets with cash out options on selected markets
- Vast amount of horse racing markets to select from
- Cash Card Plus, giving you the ability to deposit and withdraw cash into or out of your online account in a high street betting shop
- Novelty, political and current affairs betting markets
Paddy Power Overall
Paddy Power saw its name blazoned across the pants of Floyd Mayweather in the weigh in before his much-publicised fight against Conor McGregor in 2017 in just the latest of their marketing stunts. Former Arsenal footballer Nicklas Bendtner also showed off a pair of Paddy Power pants in a Euro 2012 match for Denmark against Portugal. The striker was fined and banned for the promotional stunt, but Paddy Power garnered worldwide attention for the episode. French musical duo Daft Punk also turned up to the 2014 Brit Awards wearing Paddy Power pants, showing the far-reaching influence of the company, though they have regularly fallen afoul of the advertising authorities, including one ill-judged Oscar Pistorius-related poster.
If you are looking for a bookmaker with good to decent in-play markets and cash out options, with a lot of promotions and a lot of free bets in money back specials, then Paddy Power could be for you. If you prefer to get the very best odds on horse racing and football markets, then another bookmaker might be your first choice.
Paddy Power gives their customers some decent promotions and money back specials in the form of Paddy Power free bets, which along with a wide range of markets and in-play options makes them one of the leading online bookmakers. A poor winning percentage on their live games and live casino is something that customers have complained about in the past, but for a site that offers a bet on nearly anything Paddy Power have most customers covered.
Paddy Power Key Features
Paddy Power has been known to offer customers odds on some controversial markets to garner publicity, while having probably the widest range of novelty bets available. Other markets include football and horse racing, in-play and goalscorer markets, while the bookie pays an extra place in selected horse races. The Hotshot Jackpot game is a promotion that existing customers can enter for free, which gives you the chance to win up to £325,000 by selecting the first goalscorer in six football matches.
Paddy Power also has a wide range of virtual sports for customers to bet on like horse racing, greyhound racing, football, tennis and motor racing, as well as bingo and lottery. The bookmaker’s NFL 14 Up promotion offers customers the chance to have their bet paid out if the American football team they bet on takes the lead in a game by 14 points or more. A VIPP Loyalty Card is available too for customers that place five bets of at least £10 or more. Paddy Power has plenty to offer new customers, and here in our Paddy Power review we take a look at some more of their best features including the Paddy Power sign up offer.
- In-Play, Football Betting, Premier League, the Championship, Horse Racing, Next Five Races, Greyhounds and Virtual markets.
Other sports and markets include:
- American Football, Athletics, Aussie Rules, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Bowls, Boxing, Cricket, Cross Fit Games, Cycling, Darts, Equestrian, Fishing, Football, Futsal, GAA sports, Golf, Handball, Hockey, Ice Hockey, Lotteries, MMA, Motor Racing, Netball, Novelty Bets, Politics, Pool, Rowing, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Sailing, Show Jumping, Snooker, Squash, Surfing, Swimming, Table Tennis, Ten Pin Bowling, Triathlon, Weightlifting, Winter Sports and eSports.
Paddy Power also offer their customers regularly changing promotions such as the Acca Insurance offer where if one leg of a fivefold or more accumulator lets you down you will get your money back in a free bet on football. With the 2 UP You Win offer, if your team is winning by two goals at any stage of the match you will be paid out regardless of the end result. And with Horse Racing Guaranteed Price, Paddy Power offer guaranteed prices on all UK and Irish horse racing, so if you take a price on a horse and the starting price is bigger they will pay out on the larger odds.
24/7 customer support is available through live chat, email and phone, and there are many ways to deposit funds into your Paddy Power account such as through your cards, PayPal, eWallets or other money transfer methods. Paddy Power also have their Plus Card option which gives you the ability to deposit and withdraw funds from your online account in any of their betting shops on the high street.
Many ways to bet – Paddy Power offers customers the ability to place a bet in a betting shop, online, on the phone or on a mobile device
Money Back Special – this promotion offers customers the chance to have their stake returned to them even if their bet loses
Wide range of markets – customers have the option to bet on almost anything and if the bet isn’t already on the site you can get in contact with the Paddy Power team and they might offer you odds and take your bet
Promotions – Paddy Power has a wide variety of promotions that are regularly changing
How to Sign Up to Paddy Power Free Bets
Opening a Paddy Power account is a nice and easy process.
- First of all, click the blue Open An Account button in the top left corner of the main website.
- You will then be brought to a new page where you will have to enter your personal details.
- Enter details such as your name, address, email, phone number and date of birth.
- Choose your country of residency and currency, then set a username, password and security question.
- Confirm that you are over 18 and your account will then be registered.
Once you are done, you can make a deposit and start placing your bets.
How to Use Paddy Welcome Offer
The Paddy Power joining bonus code means when you deposit £10, you receive £30 in free bets, the form of three £10 free bets. Simply deposit your first £10 after opening your Paddy Power account. Make your first bet of £10 at odds of a minimum of 1/2, and the £30 of free bets will be released into your account within 48 hours.
Even if your initial bet loses you will still be credited with the £30 in free bets to use on any sport. Free bets are valid for 30 days, and if they are not used in this timeframe they will be removed. Your initial bet can be placed on any sport or any market, giving you great flexibility.
Written by Ciro Di Brita
Ciro Di Brita is a football fan and fanatic of all things Naples – not least Napoli. A published author and novelist based in Ireland, Ciro will happily turn his hand to writing on any topic but will always try to work in a reference to Napoli wherever possible.
Our Opinions of Paddy Power
This Irish bookmaker is a go-to for most punters in the UK for its broad array of in-play markets and constant promotions and offers for its users.
- Vast and regularly updated promotions and offers
- Ability to bet across platforms, whether it be online, via phone, or in a physical betting shop
- Wide range of markets; punters can even contact the team for options not on site
- Go-to bookmaker for punters
- Top class promos and offers
- Claim your Paddy Power Welcome Offer!
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion.
You might also like…All bookmakers
- Generous bet credit offer
- All across leader
- Claim your Welcome Offer today!
New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
- Top markets, including eSports
- Join the free bet club
- Get your free sports bets!
Up to £30 free bet. 18+, New Customers Only. Min Deposit: £/€10. 3.1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal deposits only. Additional Terms Apply.
- Regular promos and bonuses
- Excellent customer support
- Claim your free bets!
New customers only – Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30f - A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 (£20 e/w) placed on any sports markets - Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply - full T&C’s apply