How to use Spread to Moneyline Converter?
Many people love a spread bet in sports betting. However, sometimes, a more straightforward moneyline bet will be offering better value. But how do you compare and contrast to see whether you should spread bet or make a moneyline bet?
This is where a spread to moneyline converter comes into play. In this review, we’re going to be taking an in-depth look at what a spread to moneyline converter actually is, how it works, what it does, and how you can best make use of it. Read on to find out how to make use of this great betting tool!
Enter the Odds Value you want to convert:
What is a spread to moneyline converter? All you need to know
Simply put, a spread to moneyline converter is a calculator that can be used to help you spot and capitalise on weak moneylines that are being offered by sportsbooks. Many people love to spread bet, but sometimes the moneyline that is being offered is far better value. Our spread to moneyline converter will help you see which option is best for you and your bet.
- Top bookies with great odds
- Why do you need a spread to moneyline converter? What it can do for you
- Why you need to use our spread to moneyline converter – It makes all the difference
- Top tips for using the calculator for the first time
- Other calculators we offer – You’re covered
- Conclusion – Everything you need to start converting
- Our favorite bookies with great bonuses
- Spread to moneyline converter FAQ
What are spread bets and moneyline bets?
Spread betting is when sportsbook operators will level the playing field and place a handicap of some sort on the seemingly stronger team. With spread betting gamblers are betting on whether the outcome of a sporting event will end up being above or below a ‘spread’ being offered by a sportsbook. Bettors can elect to buy or sell on the spread depending on whether they think the outcome will be higher or lower than the top or bottom end of the spread. The more right you are, the more you’ll win, and the more wrong you are, the more you’ll lose. For example, if you think there will be 2.5+ goals in a match, you will buy that spread, but if you think there will be less than 2.5 goals, you will sell that spread.
Moneyline betting, on the other hand, is essentially the most straightforward wager you can make in sports betting. Your goal with a moneyline bet is to predict the correct outcome of a sporting event. So in a football match between team A and team B, it’s up to you to decide whether team A will beat team B, lose, or draw.
What does a spread to moneyline converter do?
If you want to know whether or not a moneyline is going to be better value for you to wager on in comparison to a spread, this is where a moneyline converter comes in. You can use a spread to moneyline converter to work out the expected value you should receive in moneyline betting. The spread moneyline converter will tell you:
- The implied probability of the favorites winning.
- The fair moneyline price you should expect to receive on the favorite winning.
- The edge sportsbooks are charging you to bet on the favorite.
- The moneyline price you should expect to receive for betting on the underdogs at the sportsbook based on the spread offered.
- The edge sportsbooks will be charging you for betting on the underdog.
Top bookies with great odds
- Intuitive betting platform
- Hundreds of betting markets
- In-play betting available
- – Top Tier Customer Service
- – Quick Withdrawals
- – Best Odds
- Excellent range of sports
- Mobile app available
- Live betting is possible
- Massive range of betting markets
- Plenty of different wager choices
- Live match tracker and data available
- Huge range of games to bet on; both real and fantasy!
- Guides to help you responsibly bet
- Competitive odds compared to other betting sites
Why do you need a spread to moneyline converter? What it can do for you
The main aim of our calculator is to help you spot any weak moneylines being offered by sportsbooks. Spotting these weak moneylines early will mean that you can then go and find better prices and snap them up while you still can. Our spread moneyline convertor is best used for sporting events, such as football (soccer), the NFL, and NBA.
How to use our spread to moneyline converter
Our spread to moneyline convertor can be used to work out the value you should enjoy when you’re moneyline betting. Here are the steps you should follow to make full use of our spread to moneyline converter.
- Choose the sport and league you’re betting on.
- Decide whether you’re converting from spread to moneyline, or vice versa.
- Enter the odds type you want to use. Fractional odds aren’t compatible, so you’ll have to use either American or European odds types.
- Enter the spread that the sportsbook of your choice is offering.
- Enter the odds on each side of the spread bet.
- Let the converter calculate.
What happens next?
Once the spread moneyline convertor has finished calculating, it’ll tell you the implied probability of the favorites winning, the fair moneyline prices you should expect to receive betting on both the favorites and the underdogs, and the edges the sportsbooks are charging you for betting on the favorites or the underdogs.
How a spread moneyline converter helps you
A spread moneyline converter helps you spot and take advantage of weak moneylines being offered by sportsbooks. If the spread on a football match, for example, is pounded down during the build-up to the game, the moneyline might not be adjusted to the actual spread being offered. By using the spread moneyline convertor, you can boost your bankroll by using our calculator to find the actual moneyline value based on your chosen spread. You might then spot even better prices and will be able to quickly take advantage of them before they change.
The spread to moneyline converter will also help you find out as to whether or not you’re paying too much juice on either side of a spread bet. Our calculator can also be used to compare the moneyline and the spread so that you can see which option will give you the best value. You can also use our sports betting spread to moneyline converter to compare two or more sport betting operators to find the one that offers the best true value on the bet that you’re wanting to wager on.
Why you need to use our spread to moneyline converter – It makes all the difference
It helps spot weak moneylines
The main reason as to why it is highly recommended that you use our spread to moneyline converter is so that you can ensure that you’re getting the best value when it comes to your spread betting. Sometimes, as explained, the moneylines won’t be adjusted to the spread being offered if the spread is being pounded down during the build up to a match. Using a spread moneyline convertor will help you spot any weak moneylines. Once spotted, you can go out and find better prices and avoid missing out on better deals!
Can be used to compare sports betting operators
You can also use a spread moneyline converter to compare different sports betting operators with each other to find the ones that are offering the best true value on the bet that you want to stick some cash on. By comparing with other sportsbooks, you may find a better offer elsewhere, meaning your winnings could be even bigger if your bet comes in!
Helps ensure you don’t spend too much juice
Juice in sports betting is how much of a cut a sportsbook takes from each bet. So a point spread with a -110 next to it means that you have to pay a 10% cut on your bet, no matter what side you want to bet. Our betting spread moneyline converter will help you see whether or not you’re spending too much on juice, and whether there are any alternative operators where you don’t have to spend as much on juice.
Top tips for using the calculator for the first time
It’s highly recommended that you do your research beforehand, so you know which operators are offering the best value for your bets.
Don’t rush when using our spread to moneyline converter. Entering the wrong information could lead to your results being incorrect.
We’ve got a great spread to moneyline converter right here, meaning you don’t need to go looking elsewhere. Just bookmark this page and come back whenever you need to use our calculator!
Other calculators we offer – You’re covered
If you like our spread to moneyline converter, how about checking out the other betting calculators we have that are 100% free to use? These calculators include
- Sports betting odds calculator – Allows you to work out your potential returns for your bets.
- Odds value calculator – A calculator that judges the value of your bet, its probability of success and likelihood of turning you a profit or loss.
- Parlay calculator – Calculate the payout of your parlay bet
- Betting odds converter – Quickly convert your odds into the odds type you want to use.
- Hedging calculator – Helps you work out how much you need to lay or back to guarantee a profit or reduce your loss
- Sports betting hold calculator – The hold percentage is the margin that the sports betting site takes on both sides of the game. By calculating the hold, you can work out what percentage of time you would need to be correct on that bet to make money long term.
Conclusion – Everything you need to start converting
The spread to moneyline converter that we have on our site is one we highly recommend all sports betting fans to use, whether they are new to sports betting or seasoned pros.
If you’re a fan of spread betting and want to make sure that you’re getting the best value with your bets, as well as make sure that you’re not paying too much juice or missing out on any other better value offers, then we highly recommend you giving our spread moneyline converter a try. It may prove to be key in increasing your overall profits when it comes to sports betting. And be sure to keep in mind that we offer a handy sports betting odds calculator for figuring out your returns possibilities!
Our favorite bookies with great bonuses
Spread to moneyline converter FAQ
There are a number of steps that you have to take to make use of the spread moneyline converter. Our article on the subject takes an indepth look at what exactly you need to do to make use of this great sports betting tool, as well as the necessary steps you have to follow.
Here at Betting.net, we have plenty of betting calculators for you to choose from, including our very own spread moneyline converter, as well as a sportsbetting odds calculator, and hedging calculator too, which you can use for free any time. Read our review to find out why you should definitely make use of this great betting tool.
There are plenty of advantages of using a spread moneyline converter that many sports betting fans will appreciate. Our review of spread moneyline converters goes into detail as to what benefits you can expect from using our calculator, and why you should consider using one!