Why everyone should compare the best new bookmakers
There’s simply no excuse for not checking our comparison of new bookies online. After all, the whole thing is set up to find you a better bookmaker than the one that you’re currently using. There’s no point in sticking with a bookie just because you’ve been with it for ages. Check our comparison and see what the best new bookmakers have to offer.
Even if you’re brand new to sports betting you’ll want to see how these new bookies online work. This is because they can often come at betting on sport with a fresh approach. So don’t forget to compare these new bookmaker sites before you hit the road.
How we make sure new bookies online are safe
Should you trust all new bookies online that you see on your travels? Not unless you value your online safety. After all, there are lots of new sports betting sites out there who offer a substandard service. So this is why we always check any new bookie for the following trust features:
Licensing and regulation
The best new bookmakers will always be licensed bookmakers. This is because a bookmaker’s licensing basically tells you whether you can legally bet on sport there. Licensing also tells you what kinds of customer protection you’ll receive and it gives you an indication of how safe and fair that bookie is. So only use fully licensed and regulated sports betting sites.
Just because a bookmaker is new doesn’t mean that it can be careless with your data. This is why we make sure that all old and new bookies online featured here have a minimum 128-bit SSL technologies on their sites. Such technologies basically means that there’s no chance that someone is going to be able to snoop in on your communication to the sportsbook to steal your data.
It’s always nice to know that you can get 24/7 help from a sports betting site. But some bookies only run customer support in limited hours, and you might also find it hard to actually communicate with the brand. So we’ll help you find those new bookies online who have customer support that’s open around the clock and that’s accessible via live chat, email, telephone and social media.
The best new bookmakers will always make it quick and effortless to fund your sports bets. You should be able to make secure and fast deposits with a variety of cards, ewallets, prepaid cards and bank transfers. The same should apply for withdrawals so that you don’t have to wait too long to pick up your winnings.
Terms and conditions
Most people skim past the terms and conditions of a betting site, but the small print tells you how each bookmaker operates. The terms and conditions also clarify important issues such as what happens if the website goes down mid-bet, how much you are allowed to win and much more. This is why the best new bookmakers will always make their terms and conditions as clear and helpful as possible
Our pick of the best new online bookmakers
There are lots of great new bookies online, but if we had to pick one as a great example of what you should be looking for, it would be PointsBet. This sportsbook has quickly grown to be a big name in sports betting everywhere from Australia to the US. Most of this is probably due to the fact that Pointsbet somehow manages to give you the best odds for anything from NBA basketball to European soccer.
But PointsBet is so keen to be one of the best new bookmakers that it will frequently do things that you don’t get at too many sports betting sites. This means that you can sign up to PointsBet and find yourself getting boosted odds for anything from MLB baseball to UFC fighting. Plus PointsBet has a cool Name A Bet feature that gives you the freedom to choose your own bets.
Obviously, PointsBet has all of the licensing, regulation and encryption you need to stay safe otherwise we wouldn’t be recommending this bookie to you. Plus the chances are you can even get a decent bonus just for signing up to this new bookmaker. So make sure that you give Pointsbet a try the next time you want to bet on sport.
Other great online bookmakers
How we test new bookmaker sites
You’ll see lots of different new sportsbooks on your travels. This is why we’ve devised a specialist test process to rank and rate all of these different betting sites. Check out the test criteria we use to judge each new bookie that pops up over the horizon:
- Bonuses: We’ll make sure you find a new bookie who gives you a great value bonus that you can use to get more from your sports bets.
- Site design: You’ll get to play at those new sportsbooks that feature user-friendly websites and betting apps that make it easy to bet on the go.
- Customer support: All good new bookies will have customer support that is professional, friendly and ready to resolve your problems around the clock.
- Payment methods: You should be given a variety of payment methods you can use to make free, fast and secure deposits. The same should be true of withdrawals.
- Licensing and security: We’ll never recommend that you sign up to a new bookie unless we have checked it to make sure that it has all of the required licensed and encryption technologies
- Reward programs: Some new sportsbooks will reward their loyal customers by putting on special loyalty schemes. A great way to get a little extra from your bets.
- Betting markets: You’ll want lots of different options for betting on your favourite sport. So we’ll reveal those new bookmakers with the greatest number of betting markets.
- Sports odds: We carry out odds comparison tests for each new bookie that we come across so that you can quickly see how competitive it is being with its bets.
- Live bets: Live betting is great fun and an excellent way to get more value from your bets. So we’ll highlight those new betting sites who take live betting to the next level.
- Betting limits: Nobody wants to have limits on their bets or their winnings, so we’ll show you some new bookies who give you the flexibility to bet and win as much as you want.
Finding the top new bookies for you
You could always go off on your betting journey alone. But we think that your adventure will benefit from our expertise. We have many years’ experience in the online betting world, and we can quickly tell when a new bookie is good and when it might be worth avoiding.
We do all of this to help you find your perfect betting site. Whether the bookie was launched last year or even last week, we’ll never stop until we know that the bookmaker is good enough for your online betting needs.
Take a look at our bookie reviews for a good example of this. You’ll see how we put each bookmaker under the microscope so that you can see how it works. It’s a great way to see how everything from a bookie’s customer support to its betting odds rank alongside the competition. All you need to enjoy the sports betting holiday of a lifetime.
There’s more to betting than looking for new bookies online
While new bookmakers are great, they are not the only thing that you should be thinking about when you bet online. After all, there’s an entire world of betting delights to explore. So we’ve taken it upon ourselves to create an all-encompassing betting resource. Here are just a few of the highlights that you could enjoy on your travels.
- Bookmaker awards: We’ll be checking to see which bookmaker is best for anything from betting on tennis to letting you deposit with the minimum amount of cash.
- Odds comparison tests: The perfect way to see which bookies are willing to give you the best odds for football, tennis, basketball and much more.
- Betting apps: Most of us like to bet from a smartphone or a tablet. So we’ll let you know which bookies have created the best betting apps for all modern iOS and Android devices.
- Bookie reviews: We’ll review each and every sports betting site that comes on the scene so that you can see which is best suited for your bets.
- Betting guide: A great place to expand your sports betting knowledge. Check out our handy explanations of everything from over/under bets to the rules of blackjack.
- Sports betting locations: There are different laws regarding sports betting in different countries and we’ll reveal how you can bet everywhere from Canada to Australia.
- Betting strategies: You’ll need plenty of help to beat those new bookies and we’ll show you some amazing strategies that’ll help you get more clinical with your bets.
- Payment methods: Betting with real money requires you to make deposits and so we’ll show you which deposit and withdrawal methods are available at all good bookies in your country.
- Betting deals: There’s nothing better than putting down a winning bet with a good bonus, so we’ll show you the best deals from the world’s best bookies.
- Casino gaming: We love playing casino games like slots, blackjack and roulette while waiting for that big game to begin. So we’ll show you the best online casino sites to try.
- Betting tips: We’ve assembled a team of expert tipsters who’ll give you their predictions for everything from tennis to horse racing and beyond.
How you find your perfect sports betting site
You can simply browse our shortlist of bookmakers and realise that they all offer something unique. But picking one of these bookies above the others can be a tricky challenge. Here are a few things to think about before you sign up to a sports betting site:
Some of us like to bet on a phone while some of us aren’t bothered about mobile betting. If you like to bet on the go, make sure that you pick one of our featured bookies who has a mobile app for your preferred operating system. Perfect for a much more convenient way to bet.
Lots of us will have experienced that awful moment when we’ve been riding a winning bet only to lose it at the last moment. This is why it might be good to pick a bookmaker who allows you to cash your bets out early. A great way to retain some winnings regardless of what happens later on in that sporting encounter.
Thinking of sticking with the same bookmaker for a while? Then make sure that your chosen bookie has a decent reward scheme so that you get lots of benefits for your brand loyalty.
If you’re the kind of person who likes to bet live on sport, chances are that you’ll want to use a bookie who lets you watch a live stream of the sporting event. The good news is that more and more bookmakers now let you watch free live streaming of anything from Mexican soccer to Russian volleyball.
A bookie’s payment methods are often overlooked, but they can be a deal-breaker for many people. After all, not all bookies let you deposit with payment options like PayPal or Bitcoin, so be sure to check out each bookmaker’s deposit methods.
You might think that all bookies have the same bets, but there can be quite a big difference in the betting markets on offer at betting sites. Some bookies don’t let you bet on horse racing or esports, while others will only give you a handful of bets for that big soccer match. Be sure to use a bookmaker who can meet your online betting needs.
The kinds of sports betting sites our experts use
Still, need help in picking the perfect bookie for your travels? Well, take a look at a few of these pointers from our betting experts. A great way to think more carefully about which bookmaker to sign up to.
Simplicity and clarity: It can be easy to get dazzled with the special offers and odds boosts that some bookmakers put on. But many of our experts prefer to use those betting sites who simply get the basics right. OK so some of the odds might not be too flashy and there might be larger bonuses elsewhere. But sometimes you just want to use a betting site that simply gets the job done rather than constantly trying to reinvent the wheel.
Flexibility: If you’re an expert betting fan, then you’ll probably want to mix things up with your bets sooner or later. This means that simply betting on fixed-odds match winner bets gets kind of boring after a while. As a result, lots of people will want to try anything from spread betting to handicap betting. Plus many of our betting experts insist that using betting exchanges can be one of the best ways to get the most competitive odds on the market.
Stability: Sometimes there’s something reassuring about using that long-standing sports betting site. After all, if a bookmaker has been around for over a century, then the chances are that it’s not going to vanish overnight and take your money with it. This isn’t to say that new betting sites can’t be trusted, just that some of those classic bookmakers are clearly doing something right if they’ve still managed to stay in business.
Promotions for existing customers: Most of us will get blinded with a bookmaker’s welcome bonuses, but chances are that some of the other promotions could be even better value for money. This is why many of our experts use those sites who keep things interesting with reload bonuses, enhanced odds deals and special bet insurance offers. All of which can help you get a little extra from that sports bet.
Current best bonuses
Conclusion – Keep coming back to find the best new bookmakers
We’ve shown you a great selection of new bookies online. You can compare all of our picks for the best new bookmakers to find a betting site that’s perfect for you. New bookies are great as they have to try harder to get you to leave your preferred bookmaker. This means that you might be able to get anything from better odds to bigger bonuses when you use new bookies online.
However, you’ll know that it’s always important to be twice as careful when you use new sportsbooks. After all, they won’t have been around long enough to have established a solid reputation. So be sure to stick with us to make sure that you’re always playing with the best new bookmakers.
Best new bookmakers FAQ
🔎How do I check for newly licensed bookmakers?
It’s essential that you check any bookmaker for licensing. After all, a bookmaker’s licensing determines whether you can legally bet there and it gives you a good idea of what kinds of customer protection you’ll receive. So take a look at our shortlist of best new bookmakers and then read each bookmaker sportsbook review to see how these sportsbooks are licensed and regulated.
🎁Who has the best new bookmakers offers?
It depends on what kinds of offers you are looking for. After all, there might be some cool matched bet offers out there alongside some handy losing bet refund deals. Plus you’ll need to know how these offers work with the betting limits that each bookmaker imposes. So be sure to read our guide to new bookies online to see what bonuses these betting sites have on and how good they are.
👀Where can I get a list of online bookmakers?
It shouldn’t take much more than a quick internet search to find a list of online bookmakers. However, many of these betting sites lists can either be out of date or incomplete. Check out our list of new bookies online to see how these betting sites fit into the wider community of sports betting sites. Perfect for seeing who offers you anything from betting live stream to unbeatable odds.
🏆Who are the best bookies online?
The answer to this question depends on what you are looking for. After all, you might be looking for bookmakers with the best football odds or you might simply be seeking betting sites with low deposit thresholds. So take a look at our guide to the best new bookmakers which will reveal what these new betting sites are doing to push sports betting forward. Perfect for finding the best sportsbooks.
✅How can I trust a new sportsbook?
There are a number of factors you should look for in a betting site before you feel safe enough to sign up for its services. You’ll want to make sure that it’s one of the bookmakers with fast withdrawal facilities, but there is more to betting sites than just getting paid your winnings. Be sure to check out our guide to new bookies online to see the key things that we look for before trusting that betting site.