- NFL – all you need to know
- A brief guide to NFL betting
- Why trust our NFL sports betting tips?
- Our key to success: The tools we use to analyze the daily betting market
- Things you should think about before placing an NFL bet
- Our top 5 tips for finding your favorite bookie for the NFL
- Useful NFL betting tip vocabulary
- Conclusion – points to remember
- NFL betting tips FAQ
NFL – all you need to know
The NFL is a professional football league for American football where 32 teams across the country compete for the prestigious Super Bowl title. The NFL is divided into two separate divisions: the National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC).
The NFL plays an 18-week regular season that runs each year from early September to early January. After all teams have played their designated games, the playoffs of the top six teams will follow and then the Super Bowl, which is played on the first Sunday of every February.
Read on to find our best betting tips for 2022, only then can you be sure you’ve got all of the knowledge you need to place the right bets at the right time.
A brief guide to NFL betting
NFL betting tips are always formulated with accurate research. The sport of football can be quite a complex one if you don’t understand the rules, as there is a lot that goes into offense and defense, whilst there are plenty of positions and rules to consider as well.
At the same time, the game is split into four quarters and in some cases, you may not be betting on the outcome of the game, but the outcome of a quarter or a half.
Ultimately, there are plenty of factors to consider for our NFL betting tips and our NFL betting expert picks as there are plenty of odds and markets to consider.
Why trust our NFL sports betting tips?
Our NFL betting expert picks are all tactically and analytically crafted and each bet we show our readers has gone through a strict process. Our NFL experts will ensure they have a thorough and calculated read through of all necessary analytics and aspects that decide a betting outcome, such as form, history within the event, injuries, weather, home/away status and so on.
We simply won’t put any American football betting tips for today on site if we don’t believe it to be an accurate one. We don’t skip a beat, we consider each aspect, so we know – and you know – that we have covered every angle and piece of data.
Our key to success: The tools we use to analyze the daily betting market
This is arguably the most important factor in deciding our NFL betting tips. If a team is on a winning streak, they could well feature in our NFL betting expert picks, and vice versa.
Just because two teams are entering the game in contrasting form doesn’t necessarily mean one is set to beat the other. Some teams can struggle against certain tactics or teams, so we make sure we’ve had a look into the history of the two.
Current state of play
This could be injuries, suspensions, the weather, a team playing away from home, or even the timing of the fixture from their last game. It’s crucial that we consider all aspects of the current state of play before the first ball is kicked.
Highly rated sportsbooks
- Intuitive betting platform
- Hundreds of betting markets
- In-play betting available
- – Top Tier Customer Service
- – Quick Withdrawals
- – Best Odds
- Excellent range of sports
- Mobile app available
- Live betting is possible
- Massive range of betting markets
- Plenty of different wager choices
- Live match tracker and data available
- Huge range of games to bet on; both real and fantasy!
- Guides to help you responsibly bet
- Competitive odds compared to other betting sites
Things you should think about before placing an NFL bet
Research on the teams/players
For our NFL betting expert picks, plenty of research goes into each one, such as current form, injuries and history within the chosen fixture. You should do the same.
Have you got the best odds?
Ultimately, you get the best bang for your buck if you get the best odds. We will help you find the best odds possible, so take a look around to find the best bookmakers for 2022 right here on our site before you go any further.
The bet markets
There will be a host of options to choose from when picking an NFL bet, so make sure you’ve got the one you want and are aware of the market itself and what is a win and a loss within it.
Our top 5 tips for finding your favorite bookie for the NFL
One of the most important aspects of finding a bookmaker is how it feels to you. You do not want to bet with a bookmaker that is tough to use, hard to navigate around, and ultimately, one which makes it harder to bet with and takes away the fun.
Bonuses are something we all need to consider when choosing NFL sports betting tips. Bonuses are handed out to users over time, and sometimes, for initially signing up with the bookmaker. Head to their bonuses/offers page to see what’s on offer.
At Betting.net, you will find all of the best betting offers for 2022.
NFL betting tips can be tough to navigate around sometimes with so many markets on offer, and with this said, you should aim to find a bookmaker that offers a wide range of markets.
The sport itself has plenty of aspects to consider in both offense and defense, so when looking around to see which one to choose, head towards the odds markets to see what they offer. Essentially, the more the better as you have more options to play with as you grow in experience.
Gambling sites tend to accept various payment methods, ranging from the traditional banking methods to e-payments, and in some cases, even in-person deposits, too. Choose one that fits you.
In sports betting, you can also bet on a game whilst it is going on, such as to score the next touchdown, or the outcome of the game whilst it’s going on and much more. Try and get a bookmaker that offers live odds and in-play betting, as you may want to have this at some point.
Useful NFL betting tip vocabulary
- Against the Spread (ATS) – an outcome where the point spread is involved.
- Chalk – the team who is the favorite.
- Futures – this is betting on the outcomes later on, such as a bet on the Super Bowl winner earlier in the season.
- Pick’em (PK) – a game where the odds are the same as there is no clear favorite.
- Hedge – to bet on the other side in order to minimize losses.
- Over/under – this is betting over or under a certain amount on a specific market, such as over 40 points scored in a game.
- Parlay – a multiple bet ticket where you bet on a few games and the odds are higher as a result.
- Accumulators – this is the same as a parlay bet when you bet several games within the same ticket.
- Point Spread – where bookies set the number of points that the favorite needs to achieve to win.
- Push – a tie where players get their money back, for example, if you bet on the 49ers -6 and they win 20-14.
Conclusion – points to remember
It’s important that you’re doing adequate research just like us for our NFL betting expert picks. Above, we’ve listed how to find our NFL betting tips, so make sure you’re using the same tools as us to get the best bang for your buck.
There are also plenty of different bookmakers to consider for NFL betting, so take a look around Betting.net to ensure you’re betting with a bookmaker that is best for you.
The best sportsbook bonuses
NFL betting tips FAQ
With many options to choose from regarding bookmakers, it’s important to have a look around to see who has the best betting odds for NFL games. Either way, give our NFL betting tips a read to get the best insight!
Legalities around sports betting in the US can be a bit complicated. It’s important to know exactly what is legal and what isn’t, so be sure to check whether you’re in a state that allows it. You can do that right here with our helpful guides at betting.net
Our NFL betting expert picks go through a thorough process and we try to cover every single game for players to check out. Be sure to keep an eye on our NFL sports betting tips pages for our coverage of the game you’re betting on.